Saturday, October 29, 2016

Fashion Design and Art Week in Richmond Virginia Hosted by the Fab Just Raymona












My woman is BOLD


My woman is CONFIDENT.
My woman is ECLECTIC
My woman is a MARINE



 It was a joy to present this Collection. I'm so thankful for my team, we definitely enjoyed the VSU love and load applause during the debuting of my new and revamped collection of Casual Dressy Fashion and Accessories. 



I wanted my Collection to express confidence and perseverance.
Dare to be different.
Love the skin you are in. -Camille Marine



Award Winner FDAW Designer of The Year 2016

Behind the scene with the crew..



Credits

Road trip crew

House Models

 Caseedaw Giles & Cavi Ande

Photography By Rene Vincit


Fashion Design and Art Week Production by Tammi James
Hosted by the Fabulous Just Raymona 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment